Currencies Direct is one of Europe’s leading non-bank providers of currency exchange and international payment services. Since 1996 we’ve helped thousands of customers exchange billions in currency.
We’re seeking a Corporate Business Development Executive in Spain The BDE is responsible for generating new business with SMB level companies looking to trade in FX. Your performance will be pivotal in driving our success, contributing to our organizational growth and offering ample opportunities for your professional development.
You will be the driving force that energizes new accounts, cultivating profitable, long-term relationships.
What you’ll do
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Identify high potential industries developing relationships with relevant industry bodies to position Currencies Direct as the preferred partner.
- Leverage marketing automation and sales enablement tools to effectively manage leads through the entire sales process.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of Currencies Direct products and capabilities: platform(s) for receiving and sending payments, hedging tools for managing currency volatility and recurring market commentary providing valuable insights in the broader business and economic landscape.
- Develop a deep understanding of your prospects’ business and validate customer needs and decision criteria on an ongoing basis
What you’ll need
- A proven sales track record of overachievement with in-depth experience of closing FX/payments opportunities with SMB/ Corporate level customers
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- A sales orientated, commercial mindset
- Native Spanish speaker with English at C1 or higher
- Valid driving licence
- Previous experience of selling FX of financial products to commercial customers (B2B)
Currencies Direct is a Redpin company. Our mission is to bring global citizens and businesses together by simplifying life’s most important payments. Our world-class payments network and human-centric customer service touches a vast global community across 235 territories. We are reshaping the age-old property market by connecting the dots across the entire ecosystem, from buyers and sellers to legal service firms and title companies to property management, banks and real estate agents.
We take pride in our work and this drive has been recognized: our teams consistently maintain Trustpilot scores of over 4.9, have won MoneyAge's money transfer provider of the year aware four times and Moneyfacts' International money transfer provider award seven years in a row
Red Pin, Currencies Direct and TorFX are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where we connect the dots for international property payments. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world of PropTech forward, together.
Redpin, Currencies Direct and TorFX are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get in touch
Find out how we can help