About the role
Reporting directly into the CIO, this is a brand-new role. You will need to know how to design a best in class experience, project manage complex IT implementations, hire and engage awesome IT talent AND have exceptional communication skills with colleagues outside of IT.
We need a master IT leader (or someone looking to step up) who has a proven track record of putting employee experience at the heart of everything they do.
As the Head of Corporate IT, you will be pivotal in guiding our IT department to excel in efficient technology utilization and secure operations throughout our global organization. Your key responsibilities will include overseeing IT service delivery, ensuring compliance with ITSM standards, managing the Microsoft 365 suite, and supervising other cloud-based corporate IT applications.
What you’ll do
- Mentor and develop the corporate IT team of 25 across multiple locations.
- Oversee IT service delivery, ensuring high-quality and consistent IT services across the organization.
- Implement and maintain ITSM standards (like ITIL) to streamline IT processes and services.
- Develop IT strategies aligning with corporate objectives and digital transformation goals.
- Ensure IT scalability to meet current and future business needs. As such, you’ll need to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences.
- Oversee the deployment, maintenance, and security of cloud-based corporate IT applications.
- Manage the seven figure IT budget, resources, and vendor negotiations.
- You will also foster a collaborative, inclusive work environment conducive to growth and innovation.
What you’ll need
- To be successful in this role you’ll need extensive IT leadership experience, with hands-on experience.
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, cloud technologies and ITSM standards (e.g. ITIL).
- Significant experience of working within a regulated/ financial services environment.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and strategic planning abilities.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, with a focus on innovation.
- Strong attention to detail with a security-first approach.
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, PMP, ITIL, Microsoft certifications) preferred.
- Experience of business mergers and acquisitions from an IT perspective
- Experience working in a company handling international payments or similar financial services
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where we connect the dots for international property payments. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world of PropTech forward, together.
Redpin, Currencies Direct and TorFX are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get in touch
Find out how we can help