About the role
We’re looking for a talented and commercially-oriented Head of Go-to-Market and Product Marketing to join the team at Currencies Direct and take on an exciting new role to drive our next wave of growth.
The role will report to the CMO and be responsible for bringing our brand and new product propositions to market across all channels and geographies. You will lead a small team of 1-2 product marketing managers, work closely with Product to agree the requirements for new products and lead the go-to-market plan and product positioning, working collaboratively across sales, CS & marketing to deliver a successful integrated multi-channel launch. Initially the role will focus on B2C products (including a new card and multi-national wallet capability) and over time it will grow to include a suite of new B2B2C products and services that will be sold to partners.
With a new CEO and CMO, and a recent investment of £140M from Blackstone, we are preparing for our next wave of growth - building our presence in new target geographies, investing in customer acquisition for our flagship brands, and bringing a number of new product innovations to market.
Which is where you come in!
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Product and PMO teams to prioritise product launches/projects to align with customer/market/business needs and drive commercial success of products/features
- Own the GTM strategy, roadmap and product marketing calendar, collaborating effectively with other internal teams across the business to have clear programs for sales, marketing comms and CS
- Own product marketing and the optimisation of how we communicate new product launches and roadmap developments to our customer and partners across all channels and markets (in particular with our Sales Teams)
- Lead market needs & competitor analysis around product, price, promotions and partnerships, providing clear insights on how to position our solutions versus competitors, working closely with regional marketing & sales teams – and delivering those insights into sales ‘battlecards’ and key messaging statements
- Manage and deliver a solution for product collateral/help that enables staff, customers and partners to access relevant details about product features, benefits & capabilities
- Develop business case analysis to support product/brand launches and associated marketing investments
- Lead the annual strategic marketing planning process and collaborate with the Product & Marketing Teams to define budgets – based on customer/marketing insight and product/ marketing strategies
- Manage and track the launch of new products against goals including customer growth & business KPIs
- Ad hoc strategic projects as required
What You'll Need
- 10-15+ years working in product/marketing with at least 5 years focused on proposition development and go-to-market
- A proven track record in bringing new products/brands to market – delivering against ambitious growth targets and working cross-functionally to deliver an integrated customer experience and aligned messaging across channels
- Strong understanding of the international payments space, ideally in a regulated environment
- Upstream (discovery) and downstream (marketing delivery) experience
- Degree/equivalent in relevant discipline
- Self-confident with excellent communication & presentation skills, especially when presenting ideas to senior management
- Strong customer focus, building plans based on customer & market insights using external research and internal customer data (with an ability to self-serve where needed)
- Commercially astute, with an ability to build solid business cases for investment, and understand inter-dependencies between marketing, sales and CS
- Organized & diligent, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and cultivate positive relationships within the organization – particularly across marketing, product, commercial & technology
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, and proven ability to lead cross-functional programs of work that deliver high quality outputs on-time
- A self-starter, known for your ability to work hard, learn fast, take ownership, find solutions, make things happen and drive results with a positive, can-do attitude in a lean environment
- A passion for marketing and technology, staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Strategy & deliver experience deally gained through both agency & in-house experience
- B2C and B2B SaaS experience an advantage
- Additional marketing qualifications an advantage
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where we connect the dots for international property payments. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world of PropTech forward, together.
Redpin, Currencies Direct and TorFX are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get in touch
Find out how we can help