About the Role
You’ll be part of the product team, that consists of a mixture of Product Managers, UX, Product Designers, and Digital Analyst’s. The product team is responsible for developing and managing the proposition and experience of B2B, B2C customers and our extensive affiliate partner network. The team works in collaboration with engineering, commercial and operational teams to deliver initiatives that drive business growth and customer retention.
If you enjoy working with autonomy to build digital products that address opportunities and add significant value to a wide customer base, this is the opportunity for you. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to build world class products for SMBs, helping teams to focus on delivering initiatives that matter most to them. We have big ambitions for growth in the B2B market and this role is critical in achieving these.
What you'll do
We have a strong business offering, with a fully responsive web platform and full API suite, and your mission is to evolve this further by identifying the highest value for our customers, some of this may include:
- Full KYB automation
- Localizing the product experience
- Launching new product features
- Development of alternative settlement methods
- Progressing with our integration experience through APIs / White labels
- Developing the product into SaaS which covers payments and wider accountancy services (e.g. reconciliation)
Reporting into the Head of Product you’ll be working closely with the local team and engineering, product and banking teams based in UK and India.You will be taking full ownership of B2B products, from identifying market opportunities, defining the product roadmap, to delivering propositions to market.
What you'll need
- A good understanding of payments, reconciliation and accountancy is highly desirable.
- Experience of developing and managing consumer facing propositions. Ideally this will be corporate customers (small or large)
- Ability to coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to drive new features and new products to the platform
- Technical/Engineering background is highly desirable. At a minimum, have a good handle of understanding technology and the use of technology for developing products and solutions
- Experience of working with external vendors and you feel comfortable negotiating with them
- Knowledgeable on APIs and integration options (e.g. white-label and API services)
- Write product specifications, epics and user stories to help make the changes, working with broader product and tech teams to share requirements, coordinate at a detailed level to develop features, and deliver a high-quality product
- Demonstrable experience of navigating through the product and organisational complexity of a product at scale
- You should be able to self-serve with data, and use it to both identify opportunities and measure your impact. You can get the entire company behind you by telling stories with data
- Experience in managing user acceptance testing (UAT) of new features
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where we connect the dots for cross border currency exchange and payments. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world of PropTech forward, together.
Currencies Direct is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where we connect the dots for international property payments. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world of PropTech forward, together.
Redpin, Currencies Direct and TorFX are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get in touch
Find out how we can help